To be, or not to be... myself

As I undertake life, geared up with my inadequacies, I search my soul in order to find myself.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Being blessed in spite of yourself...

God and I have had an interesting relationship lately. I think He knows I'm about to go over the edge in so many ways, so he is cutting me some loose... He is blessing me beyond measures and I can't understand why. It seems to me that out of all the times to deserve blessing, I'm not on top of my game right now.
But I guess the Lord might want to remind me that He is always there and that He's waiting for me to open the door. Maybe He wants to make sure that I don't forget Him. Yesterday, He reminded me of His existence, not by chastising me, but by given me one of the greatest blessings in a long time... And they keep on coming... How can I but not turn to him in grace and ask for his Mercy on me.
I guess, I am being blessed in spite of myself and my SO many shortcomings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home